General Frequently Asked Questions
1. I already have a www.austinbankrewards.com account. Do I need to create a brand new account to add my checking account information so that I may continue participating in the Austin Bank Rewards program?
No. Simply log in to your www.austinbankrewards.com account, click "My Account" to access the eDeposit feature.
2. I have never created a www.austinbankrewards.com account. Can I still sign up?
Yes! If this is your first time to the www.austinbankrewards.com site, click "New Account, Start Here" on the Home Page and enter your information in the spaces provided. Then click "Save" to save your information.
3. I am getting an error message when trying to save my checking account information. It says that my account is not found. What does this mean?
If you receive an error message that your account is not found, you may be entering a checking account number that is not eligible for the Austin Bank Rewards program. Please make sure the checking account number you enter is the checking account number attached to the debit card you use. Or, you may be entering the correct account number, but the zip code is not the corresponding zip code for the address on your checking account. Please make sure your zip code matches the one found on your checking account information. If your checking account is less than 30 days old, you will need to wait to add your account information until the 30 day period is over. You can still create your rewards account by leaving the account number and zip code fields blank and completing the rest of the required information. . After 30 days, when you are logged in to your rewards account, click "My Account" to access the eDeposit feature. Then, you can add your account number and zip code to link your account number with your rewards account. You will begin to receive points the following month.
4. Is it safe to enter my checking account number online?
Yes, the www.austinbankrewards.com website has several security features in place to ensure that your personal information remains private.
5. If I do not want to enter my account number, can I still participate in the Austin Bank Rewards program?
Since certificates for points earned are automatically deposited into your www.austinbankrewards.com account, you must link your checking account to your rewards account. The only way to do this is by entering your checking account information into your www.austinbankrewards.com account.
6. I just linked my www.austinbankrewards.com account to my checking account for the first time. How do I get my points?
You will receive points for the month in which you are signing up as well as the previous month. For example, if you sign up in June you will receive points earned for May and June in July. In August you will receive your points for July and it will continue in that monthly cycle.
7. How often will my points be added to my account?
Once you’ve linked your www.austinbankrewards.com account to your checking account, accrued points will be automatically added to your www.austinbankrewards.com account on a monthly basis.
8. Will you let me know when my points are added?
Points will be added to accounts by the 15th of each month, so you will want to check your austinbankrewards.com account each month after the 15th to see the points you’ve accrued.
9. How will I know when my certificates expire if they are automatically added for me?
When you are logged in to your www.austinbankrewards.com account, click "Rewards" and "Certificates". You will see all of your active certificates, their point value and the expiration date for each.
10. Why are you no longer mailing paper certificates?
In our efforts to “Go Green” and cut down on paper waste, we have decided to update our systems to the e- Deposit method. Not only does it help the environment, but it helps save you time by no longer having to enter your certificates manually.
11. What if I do not have an email address?
You will need to have an email address to create an www.austinbankrewards.com account. If you do not have an email address, there are a variety of sites online that offer free email addresses.
12. How do I earn rewards points?
You must link your www.austinbankrewards.com account to your checking account(s) to earn points for everyday purchases. You’ll earn one point for every $100 spent with a signature transaction and one-half point for every $100 spent with a PIN transaction. Points earned will be deposited directly into your www.austinbankrewards.com account each month.
You can also earn extra points by shopping online through the merchants listed on the www.austinbankrewards.com website. Simply log in to your account and click on SHOP ONLINE for all of the details.
13. Do you ship to PO Boxes?
Yes, many of our prizes can be shipped to PO Box addresses. However, if you select a prize that is shipped via FedEx Ground you will be prompted to enter a physical address for delivery, as FedEx does not deliver to PO Box addresses.
14. How do I contact customer service?
Click Contact Us for the email address and phone number to our Customer Service department.
15. Why is my online banking log-in not working on this site?
Your login and password for your account on this site are not the same as your login and password for online banking through your financial institution. We allow certificates from multiple accounts and multiple account holders to be deposited into a single rewards account so you can redeem for a gift faster (in other words, you can “pool” certificates in our program), so your checking account is not tied to your rewards account. Please create a new account and password for logging points, online shopping and redeeming points.
eDeposit Frequently Asked Questions
1. My family has several accounts under different account holder names, and we have been putting all of our paper certificates into one online Rewards account. Will we still be able to do this with eDeposit?
Yes, you may enter up to 5 different account numbers to link to one online Rewards account. They do not have to have the same account holder names on them.
2. What if I need to remove one of the accounts from the eDeposit due to an account closing or perhaps that person no longer wants to share points? Can accounts be removed?
Yes, you may add, update or remove linked accounts at any time by logging in to your online rewards account and clicking “My Account”, then “Click to view your eDeposit feature” Scroll down to the area where your account numbers and zip codes are saved, and click “Remove” after the account number and zip code you would like removed. Enter the Security String and click “Save.”
3. What if I open another checking account at my financial institution at a later date, can I add that account to eDeposit at a later time?
Yes, you can add an account at any time by logging in to your online rewards account and clicking “My Account” to access the eDeposit feature. Once an account has been opened for at least 30 days it may be added to the site. Also, whenever you enter a paper certificate into your rewards account, you will be reminded that you may link your accounts to your rewards account.
4. Will I receive any notification letting me know that new points have been added?
No, your points will automatically deposit into your account.
5. I have never had to enter my checking account number online before, will my information be safe?
Yes, when you sign up for the eDeposit feature you will notice some security features in place that have to be completed for your information to be accepted, and we also have several internal features in place to safeguard the security of your account information.
Cash-Back Frequently Asked Questions
1. I made an online purchase without using the rewards website eMerchant link. Can I still get cash back for my purchase?
Unfortunately, only purchases made through the rewards website eMerchant links are eligible to receive the cash back feature. However purchases made outside of the rewards website are still eligible to receive standard debit card usage points.
2. When do I get the cash back for making a purchase through the rewards website eMerchant link?
Any cash back earned will be deposited into your account on or around the 15th of the month following the month of purchase.
3. What if I have selected to receive cash back and points for my eMerchant purchases?
Any cash back earned will be deposited into your account on or around the 15th of the month following the month of purchase. Any rewards points earned will be deposited into your rewards account on or about the 15th of the month following the month of purchase.
4. How do I sign my account up to earn cash back for online purchases?
Sign in to your online rewards account and click “Shop Online Settings”. Select how you would like to receive your points and/or cash back for your online eMerchant purchases through the rewards website links. Enter your checking account number and zip code and your account will be set up.
5. What if I decide I want to change the ratio of points/and or cash back I will receive for purchases?
Sign in to your online rewards account and click “Shop Online Settings”. At the “Shopping Online” feature, move the arrow over the points/cash back selections to the one you would like set for your account.
My Rewards™ Gold and Platinum Debit Cards Overview
1. What is the monthly cost for a My Rewards™ Gold or Platinum Debit Card?
The monthly subscription fee for the My Rewards™ Gold Debit Card is $9.95. The monthly subscription fee for the My Rewards™ Platinum Debit Card is $14.95. This fee will be deducted from your checking account on a monthly basis.
2. If I have multiple checking accounts, can I get a My Rewards™ Gold or Platinum Debit Card for each account?
Yes, but the fee for each checking account is ($9.95) per month for the Gold Card and ($14.95) per month for the Platinum Card.
3. Can I get My Rewards™ Gold or Platinum Debit Cards for my joint account holders?
Yes, you may enroll up to three joint account holders per checking account. The monthly fee for joint account holders is $9.95 for the Gold Card and $14.95 for the Platinum Card.
4. What’s included in the Medical Evacuation, Roadside Assistance, Extended Warranty and Buyers Protection benefits?
All benefits are described in detail by clicking here.
5. How do I access the Medical Evacuation, Roadside Assistance, Extended Warranty, Buyers Protection and expedited card replacement benefits if I need to file a claim or need assistance?
Please call the benefits hotline at 855-500-4110 and follow the prompts to access the appropriate benefits. International Collect for Medical Evacuation services: 954-908-7277.
6. When does the Gold and Platinum card fee get deducted from my account?
Unless you have enrolled in the program using a promo code, your initial debit will occur on the next chronological ACH Debit Day following a 14-day period from your enrollment date. “ACH Debit Day” is defined as any one of the following days in a month: the 1st, 8th, 15th or 23rd. Should your ACH Debit Day fall on a weekend or federal banking holiday, your initial debit will occur on the next Business Day. “Business Day” is defined as any day that is not a Saturday, Sunday or federal banking holiday in the United States. All subsequent debits shall occur monthly, or the next available Business Day (e.g., if your initial debit occurs on March 8th, your future monthly debits will occur on April 8th or the next available business day, May 8th or the next available business day, June 8th or the next available business day, etc.).
7. How do I cancel the Program if I no longer wish to continue?
There are three ways to cancel the program. You can go online at the following website address: https://www.austinbankrewards.com/cancel; call 855-500-4110, or by written notice sent to PO Box 2600, Wilmington, NC 28402. Please allow 3 business days prior notice to cancel this authorization. A “business day” is defined as a calendar day other than a Saturday, Sunday, or a Federal holiday in the United States.
Signing Up for a My Rewards ™ Gold or Platinum Debit Card
1. How do I sign up for the My Rewards™ Gold or Platinum Debit Card?
There are many ways to sign up for the Program. You sign up online at http://card.austinbankrewards.com, by phone 855-500-4110 or in-person at one of our branch locations.
2. Why do you need to confirm last four digits of my social security number?
We can identify your account quickly this way to determine which account to debit the monthly fee. By confirming only four digits of your social security number, we provide the highest level of security.
3. Will you access my credit reports or credit score?
No, credit reports and credit scores are not used for this service.
4. If I have multiple checking accounts, which one should I use?
It is entirely up to you. We suggest you use the checking account that you make deposits in most frequently.
5. What if my account number does not show up when I try to link my account to this service?
Please call the benefits hotline with questions.
Rx Savings Card
1. I am on Medicare. Can I still use the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card?
You should not use the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card for prescriptions already covered by Medicare. Your Medicare coverage should provide a bigger discount. If the prescription is not covered by Medicare and you normally would pay retail pricing, you may use this feature for that prescription.
2. Can I use the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card if I have insurance?
Yes, you may use the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card if you have insurance. However, we recommend that you check with your pharmacist to inquire whether use of the card will save you money in the following circumstances:
The drug being purchased is not covered under your insurance plan.
• There is a cap on coverage that you have exceeded which will cause all future prescription costs in the plan year to be paid at 100% cost out of pocket.
• You have a high annual deductible on your insurance plan that you will not be able to reach given a low monthly prescription drug expense. For example: $800 deductible with a monthly drug cost of $25.
• You have a high co-pay which will exceed the cost of the prescription if you use the Rx Savings Card. For example: $15 co-pay for all prescriptions but your drug prescription is $8 when the Rx Savings Card is used vs. coverage by your insurance.
3. Are there any age or medical condition restrictions when using My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card?
No, there are no restrictions due to age or health conditions you may be experiencing.
4. Where can I use the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card?
You may use the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card at over 60,000 participating pharmacies nationwide, including all major chains. To find a participating pharmacy, please use our pharmacy locator on this website, or call Customer Service toll-free at 855-500-4110 to reach the 24-hour Pharmacy and Member Help Desk.
5. What if my pharmacy will not accept the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card?
All participating pharmacies found using the pharmacy locator should accept the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card. If you are denied the use of your card at a participating pharmacy, please call Customer Service toll-free at 855-500-4110 to reach the 24-hour Pharmacy and Member Help Desk to resolve the service issue.
6. How do I get my pharmacy to participate if it does not?
If your pharmacy is not participating in this program, and they would like to do so, please have them visit the website link below and follow the instructions on the page:https://www.envisionrx.com/pharmacies/pharmenroll.aspx
7. How do I know I am getting the lowest price?
Pharmacy prescription drug prices vary in both retail and wholesale pricing. Participating pharmacies in the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card program have contracted to offer a discounted price to Rx Savings Card holders. If the pharmacy’s usual retail price is lower than the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card discounted price, the participant should pay the lower price to ensure they are getting the best deal.
8. How do I get the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card?
You will receive the My Rewards™ Rx Savings Card in the Welcome Kit for the program. You may also print a card directly from this website under the Rx Savings tab.